14 Likes

Hereā€™s a Go Meme where I didnā€™t even need to add any words! :grin:

Cookie

and this one is for when youā€™re looking for an opponent:
Who-Will-Go

19 Likes

Thanks to BHyddens idea:

15 Likes

What an odd choice to link to my profile rather than either tagging me or quoting the idea :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Done

I just show it is possibleā€¦no show off!

1 Like

27 Likes

This is genius and sums up my relationship with Go!

2 Likes

And when he gets to the top, the new Sisyphus meets Alpha Zero, and the rock tumbles back to the bottom

4 Likes

Sometimes words are not needed?

19 Likes

Iā€™d say AlphaGo is Tantalus, he can see the delicacies of Go but canā€™t taste it.

5 Likes

Mmm. Yes please. Tell me more.

GoBible

The Great Commission, for instance, is commonly misunderstood. The better reading is below:

15 Likes

When Jesus called Peter ā€œthe rockā€ it is because of his extreme Go proficiency :smirk:

9 Likes

Not to be pedantic or anything, but doesnā€™t ā€œPeterā€ itself already mean rock?

4 Likes

His name was changed to Peter from Simon for this reason, sorry I wasnā€™t more clear on this

3 Likes

More Go wisdom from the Bible (no edits needed):

First, place every stone with purpose.

Second, make sure youā€™re surrounding enough territory and have space for two eyes.

8 Likes

So I have to make sacrifices to get living stones? Or I build up living stones then make sacrifices? This game is so confusingā€¦ :crazy_face:

(My children know much more than me about stones, though they beat me all the time :S )

3 Likes

Sin must make you a better Go player, since white is traditionally the strongest, yet he who is without sin casts the first stone! :wink:

7 Likes

I think Christians think that the weakest player should go second.