Go Memes! 🧐

GoLife

7 Likes

The above analogy is about Go, Life and Memes.
I’d dare say it’s about the OGS forums.

4 Likes

I guess a lot of things could fit the “A : B :: B : A” analogy format. For example:

Apples : Oranges :: Oranges : Apples

Apples : Velociraptors :: Velociraptors : Apples

I think this works as long as the two things are not in some sort of hierarchy where swapping the order changes things. For example, this does not quite work,

Son : Father :: Father : Son

5 Likes

Except, perhaps, for some branches of Christianity

7 Likes

:smiley: I wish I thought of that!

I was too distracted by the food and not food thing…

4 Likes

Vrlociraptors can be food :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Picture or it didn’t happen :wink:

3 Likes

@Eugene

11 Likes

More Go Meme’s please. eg:

14 Likes

how’s this @Kosh

via Imgflip Meme Generator

17 Likes

or this @Kosh

via Imgflip Meme Generator

13 Likes

Well, if we determined go is a metaphor for life, and that life is a metaphor for go, would that mean that a life meme is a go meme and a go meme is a life meme?

This may fit better on the meme meta thread, but it is a response to something on this thread.

1 Like

I always try to…

Say it with GoMemes

12 Likes

MonsterKo

Cookie

SleepOnIt

18 Likes

GreatMove

26 Likes

@Kosh:
Nice one, also for making me look up Oshi-Tsubushi, thanks!

https://senseis.xmp.net/?OshiTsubushi

2 Likes

Kind of enjoyed doing the make your own meme so I made another:

Hopefully it isn’t too confusing. It is what happens when I have a drawing that I want to keep the same, but need to add something before I make it a meme. The weird brown and green thing is supposed to be a pit trap(at least I think it is called that). I think if you know that, it might be obvious what the rest of it is(Well besides the arrows at the top. I already mentioned I didn’t want to change the drawing, and I really don’t know why I put the arrows there in the first place but I like them).
Edit:

Turns out Google doesn’t like my description of the trap. :angry: Google, I am not looking for a gopher trap.

3 Likes

I think you mean a pitfall? A hole in the earth, concealed with branches or something? pitfall - Wiktionary, the free dictionary

1 Like

Thank you. I for some reason I couldn’t come up with the name of it.

1 Like

download

31 Likes