Go Memes! 🧐

15 Likes

That can be a good thing or a bad thing.

When its bad :smirk:

11 Likes

24 Likes

I’ve been in multiple of what I call “SDKs and me” live tournaments that the participants are me with a rank somewhere from 18-21k and 3-5 SDKs in that range. I have also been in a tournament that my first opponent timed out, and then in the second round(single elim), it was the dans and me. A 2d, a 3d, a 4d, and an 19k. So yes, that is always me being the DDK.

3 Likes

Does this help clear things up?

18 Likes

Nah… That’s too meta

3 Likes

28 Likes

18 Likes

Was drinking my first sip of coffee for the day. Almost spit it on the laptop. Thank you.

9 Likes

meme 5

15 Likes

Kind of late as a reply meme but here is one I made myself too.
Not saying it’s accurate, but technically it could happen.

Sorry the mail envelope is kinda irrelevant, but it was that, an evil sun, or a raining cloud, and I decided that I liked the mail the best out of the three drawings so I used it. Now thinking about it, the cloud might’ve been better. Please do not complain about how the lines seem big because the actual size of the drawing is about 2x2 in(my rough estimate). Well no one wants to hear me talk on. I go on way too many rants sometimes. Maybe I’ll try to make another one in the future sometime.

12 Likes

23 Likes

I love Go memes that also double as Life memes.

8 Likes

Go is a metaphor for life anyway

10 Likes

No, life is a metaphor for go

9 Likes

What if they both are true? Would life be a metaphor for life? Would go be a metaphor for go? I don’t know :slight_smile:
Analogy time!!!
Go : Life :: Life : Go
Hopefully I put the dots in the right spots. I don’t remember completely how these go.
If not:
Go is to Life as Life is to Go

5 Likes

That is indeed the correct syntax for writing an analogy.

6 Likes

(Go : Life :: Life : Go) : Go Memes :: (Go : Life :: Life : Go) : (Go Memes : (Go : Life :: Life : Go) :: Life : Go Memes)

A popsicle for anyone who can explain to me what the above analogy is about

6 Likes

If you remove the spaces and colons and make them all lowercase, you get:
golifelifegogomemesgolifelifegogomemesgolifelifegolifegomemes
Complex :smiley:

3 Likes