Go videos

Takemiya Masaki dances to ChaChacha at an event held by the Japan Social Dance Club (JSDC).

1 Like

This was a lovely video. Probably the first time I’ve seen a Go player displaying signs of socially adept personality. :slight_smile:

My YT suggestion after watching Takemiya Masaki dancing was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdCDSr5ROHo&feature=emb_rel_end

1 Like

Youtube deleted recent NНК videos again. There’re two most recent ones. Go watch them before they’re deleted too.

Seo Bongsoo vs Bot

1 Like

“Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.”

I don’t think I’ve encountered this before. :thinking:

Do you know why?

Actually one thing I found promising is that it was clear that he now knows where the settings on OGS are - he used them to tweak the sound towards the end of the game.

That’s progress: he used to complain about things that could be fixed in settings, and someone would mention the solution, but it was never evident whether he read it or acted on it :smiley:

The transcript sounded worse than the actual reaction on the video, I thought. His way of humour entertainment includes a big dose of sarcasm - I that’s mostly what the comments were I think.

2 Likes

Copyright, of course.

I’m sorry, I don’t get it.
I don’t know the content of those videos but I believed that NHK had the property of it’s own videos.
Who’s claiming copyright issues then?

These youtube videos are illegal uploads from random people. So it’s not authorized by NHK or whoever holds the copyright.

Would be nice to have a legal way to watch them but I don’t know any from outside of Japan.

3 Likes

Apart from watching it live, there is no way. They sell kifu’s in printed form, which you could get, but not the video itself… NHK is a bit behind with TV on demand.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Cornel and Hanayeol playing sunjang baduk (2 years ago), while chatting with each other and viewers.

1 Like

Nice 13x13 game, what do you think?

1 Like
5 Likes

tengen-da!

First time I saw him was during on of the AlphaGo-Lee SeDol matches (EDIT: not when they happened, when I watched them, which was pretty recently), and I disliked that he was so caught up talking with that other guy that he hadn’t paid attention that Lee had resigned. But maybe I was too harsh on him.

I subscribed.

Subscriber #65 :smiley:

1 Like

Even better, he does them both in English and in Japanese!

This is great! Especially since I’m not a big fan of Chris Garlock in the AGA videos

5 Likes

I love flying knife :stuck_out_tongue: