- is he American?
Changing game to 20 questions.
Okay, just one more. Is he of royal lineage?
I usually play with people I know, so I can guess for other reasons than the 10 questions only. It seems harder here…
- No royal lineage (in a strict sense).
- Has he been dead for more than 100 years?
- Does he have dark hair?
- No idea, no relevant information easy to find. You get one replacement question.
13b. Does he have a mustache?
13b. No, to the best of my knowledge.
- Was this person European?
- Is he “bad”?
Actually, I guess Jesus is typically depicted with facial hair.
- Not really, depends how you see it.
- Was he French?
Has he been the president or leader of a major country?
(#16 is more of a solve attempt than a question, right?)
- Yes. Lots of yes.
The way I usually play it attempts count, otherwise the team can just keep guessing.
I guess Julius Caesar.