@mark5000 correct, you get the next one.
@mark5000 is the person male?
- Is the person real?
- Is the person from earth? Also I’ll let someone else ask next, I get very competitive in this game.
- Is the person from a book?
- No, but originally yes
- Is the person from folklore/ myth etc ?
Sorry to change my answer to #4 above. I’m trying to answer accurately without misleading…
- Has the person died in their story? Is their story finished? I mean died for good.
- No, the person hasn’t died
It’s a compound question, so I won’t answer the second part unless you ask it separately.
- Was this character created over 100 years ago (i.e., originally appeared in a creative work over 100 years ago)?
Ok, if they haven’t died my second question doesn’t apply, I meant die-die, not Jon Snow die.
- Yes, but I’m thinking of a specific more recent version of this person
Facts about @mark5000’s person
- Not real
- From Earth
- Originally from a book (“No, but originally yes”)
- From folklore/myth
- Hasn’t died (in the story)
- Created over 100 years ago, “but I’m thinking of a specific more recent version of this person”
- Not from Europe
- Modern version not from a TV series
- Not from a video game
- From a movie
- Is he from Europe?
- Is the version you are thinking of a TV series?