Handling the change in software

I see OGS is following the tendency of most much-used web-sites. That is implimenting change that those of us with limited IQs have difficulty following.
My “home page” has changed so much I am left confused.
On the old page there was a column of Friends … where has this gone?
The old home page incorporated your current games plus let you know how many people were on line + let you see games available at a glance. This now appears to be separated into three separate tabs.
Don’t get me wrong. This is still the best moderated web site i have used in years. But if something works, why fix it?
Happy New Year to all
CL

Hello @ciaran57hk

The finger is pointing at my nine online friends. This green button is the new friends list.

[quote=“ciaran57hk, post:1, topic:3179”]
The old home page incorporated your current games[/quote]This it still does.

[quote]plus let you know how many people were on line[/quote]Well, for this you now will have to visit the chat, I don’t know where else this is shown.

[quote]+ let you see games available at a glance.[/quote]Either chat (little mini pane on the left bottom) or you go to »Play”.

HTH, Tom

2 Likes

thank you for the detailed explanation.
much appreciated

Oh, and I notice that this calls for some contradiction:[quote=“ciaran57hk, post:1, topic:3179”]
[…] change that those of us with limited IQs have difficulty following. […]
[/quote]
I assume this was for some rhetoric reason :wink: but for the same reason I will say that not immediately being able to follow every change does not necessarily point towards “limited IQ” :slight_smile: