Help - Live Round Robin

Help!

I need 3 crazy-brave go players (plus me) for a four person

Live Round-Robin 9x9 - ie. Simultaneous games.

Approximately 38 hours from now minus however old this post is.
[Edit] ie. 2019-06-13T22:00:00Z ty flovo
With a view to maybe making it a weekly get together.

ps. Please.

4 Likes

It will be 7am for me, I almost never play 9x9 and Iā€™m terrible with tight time constraints, soā€¦ Why not, eh? This does sound like a lot of fun.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll put myself down as an emergency third but at this stage, I canā€™t guarantee Iā€™ll be free

1 Like

Thu 2019-06-13 22:00 UTC+00:00, TZ

How to insert date

Untitled
[date=2019-06-13 time=22:00:00 format="ddd YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm UTCZ, \T\Z" timezones="UTC"]

5 Likes

Awesome. Thankyou @Vsotvep. Youā€™re officially ā€˜Crazy-braveā€™. :medal_military:

Thankyou @BHydden. I remember reading somewhere that you find live games a little stressful so I hope someone will step up and spare you from the experience of simultaneous games!

Thankyou @flovo as always, for being both knowledgable and helpful. :trophy:

Now all the rest of you,

If youā€™re online now then you may well be online at the right time. Itā€™s 24hrs to go:
2019-06-13T22:00:00Z
So pull on your brave socks, kiss your lucky egg(Cool Runnings) and save BHydden from a fate worse than Go. Hmmm that came out wrong. :rofl: Though the link to four people in a bob-sled resonates for me. :crazy_face:
What could go wrong? Link:https://online-go.com/tournament/49268

3 Likes

@Kosh haha close, itā€™s actually corr games I had to give up because I wasnā€™t managing how pervasive they are, especially when playing on your phone and getting move emails haha

So now I only play live but with young kids I need to be selective about when I can commit a block of time.

1 Like

Help!

Still looking for at least 1 (to make it work) or preferably 2 people to make it coooool runnings.

Donā€™t miss this probably unique opportunity. Starts in less than an hour.

1 Like

I would have thought this to be more popularā€¦ Is it the game format or the time thatā€™s scaring them off, I wonder?

2 Likes

I suspect perhaps the lack of a clickbait title?
Maybe something like ā€œLive 9x9 round robin SIMUL!!!ā€ hahaha

2 Likes

Well it actually happened and better than coffee imho. With three people it was pretty intense though the flexible fischer timing (compared to byo-yomi) helped a lot. No time-outs !

Well done and thankyou BHydden and Vsotvep.

Four people with three games each REALLY would have been like bobsledding. :scream:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I hope no humans were hurt in the making of this film!

1 Like

ā€œYou dead, mon?ā€

2 Likes

ā€˜Yeah mon.ā€™ but the egg is okay. :tada:

2 Likes

You wanna kiss de egg?

2 Likes

We are all being put to shame by

Live Round Robin (Simul games) being played now. 9 entrants. At least 6 actively playing. Good luck yā€™all.

7 Likes

6f30de3a814a93db7a3d183949eebcbc4aeba04831766502af0932b44accd05a

3 Likes