Hide AI Suggestions in iframe

So I tried this,

.AIReview, .ai-review-list, .ai-review-more-info, .next-move-coordinates, .ai-summary-toggler, .next-move-delta, .next-move-delta-container, .prediction, box-shadow { width: 0px; !important background-color: white; !important color: white; !important }

but nothing seems to hide the move suggestions. Since the menu button to hide the AI moves acts like a toggle, I feel like it should be possible to hide them only in the iframe and not effect the user’s default states.

I also tried looking through here https://cdn.online-go.com/5.1/ogs.5.1-5332-g4eeb08a4.css and I now know what insanity looks like.

Anyone know what class the ai next move suggestions on the goban are?

Unfortunately, css might not be of much help here. The board is a Canvas, so any “styles” are coming from JS, not CSS.

I can’t think of a way to do what you want to do, since you can’t execute JS in a child iframe from the parent.

This is probably because the source is not originally in CSS. OGS code uses a language called Stylus that gets processed into the css file you see.

To explore OGS styles, there are two easier ways to do it:

1 Like

I don’t think I can be of any help, but I’m curious to understand what exactly you are trying to do here. What do you mean by “hide [the move suggestions] only in the iframe and not [a?]ffect the user’s default states”?

What are the “user’s default states”?

As far as I’m aware, the only effects of the “Disable AI review” button are to hide the move suggestions on the board and to hide the AI winrate/score graph on the side (on the non-experimental GUI at least). I feel like I must be missing something.

(by the way, off-topic: I started learning the Clossi Approach and I’m planning on practicing it, introducing it to other beginners, and maybe documenting the process in a forum topic; I hope you don’t mind – and of course thank you for your public teaching!)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.