Home button is really small on mobile

The button is made smaller because of the chat, and I have hit that tournament button a few times.

I tested out reporting someone to see what would happen to the home button, and it just fully takes away the home button.

There was a chat thing at the top that was added, although I completely don’t understand it, and I don’t really even know how to use it. Is there a way for me to get rid of that in settings so I can access the home button more easily again. If not, can someone please explain what that chat button actually does.

Thanks

3 Likes

You can disable the chat shortcut in your settings

https://online-go.com/user/settings > chat settings

Alternatively you can also navigate to your home screen via the main hamburger menu.

3 Likes

I am on mobile too.
I just disabled both tournament and (the new) chat icons.
I’ve never seen the danger triangle though. What is it?

2 Likes

It is what you see if you report someone. I reported myself and said it was a test and please ignore it.

5 Likes

What if we have the OGS logo take you to home rather than open the side menu since we have the hamburger menu icon there anyway? That’s pretty much expected behavior when clicking a logo in a navbar

3 Likes

It’s something like the Eye of Sauron. Better stay out of range. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

If a mod answers it, but doesn’t delete it, it turns purple :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi :no_mouth::sunglasses::upside_down_face: :no_mouth::dog::smiling_imp:!

2 Likes

You must’ve read my mind! I was planning on making a comment on that just a while ago, but couldn’t be bothered to put in the emojis

1 Like

I got really frustrated when I was trying to unhide my name and a bug was preventing both me and a mod from unhiding it, no matter of it had emojis or not.

Also @Starline, you didn’t separate the first and last name that I put in :slightly_frowning_face: