Home tab number of games showing across the screen

Recently the home screen changed to show only 2 correspondence games across the screen horizontally (2 columns, I guess) instead of before. I’m not sure exactly when the change happened, but what was the reasoning behind limiting it to a 2xN listing? In the previous iteration, the home screen could show more (3 or 4 columns of games, depending on what size your browser window was)

Would it be possible to change the code back to displaying 3 or more columns of games? Perhaps make it a setting of some sort to be able to choose what the grid size will be (2xN or 3xN or 4xN, for example)

Being able to view as many of my games as possible at once was very handy and now having to scroll more often than was previously necessary for no logical reason seems like a backwards step rather than an improvement

3 Likes

I’m quite sure it must be something that unintentionally slipped back in from some time before … yeah, I have a 27" screen and it’s terrible to have this back again.

I’ve “notified” @anoek already (or rather: sent a whiny PM :smiley: )

3 Likes

I’m slowly getting the hang of which mods to ping for which requests… i know anoek and matt are for the coding stuff… it’s good to know you’re the one to tag for anything whiny @trohde :wink:

2 Likes

Fixed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rather seems that “you don’t want me to cry, eh?” is the right way to go (and you don’t need me for that) :smiley:

2 Likes