How long is too long to ask to discuss a game?

I’m on vacation now (woohoo!!!) without my laptop etc, but I have some games I would like to discuss with my opponents.

Would it be weird to ask to discuss a game when days have passed since it ended? Probably it won’t be ideal since neither of us will remember exactly, but still, they are interesting games.

7 Likes

can’t hurt to ask… if they don’t reply or don’t remember or just say no, you can always post them here for review :slight_smile:

7 Likes

People are still discussing games from centuries ago. You can’t be later than that ! :smile:

(English question: is “later” correct in this case?)

9 Likes

Not their own, though! (probably :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

Hopefully. :grin:

:ghost: :woman_zombie: :vampire:

6 Likes

I wonder if Duncan Macleod picked up Go in any of his travels.

4 Likes

Don’t forget about
:robot: :alien: :wolf:

@Gia, don’t worry and just ask them. It could be months or even years later.

8 Likes

Generally 40 days

5 Likes

Well, just to be pedantic, I think it should be noted that different denominations calculate these 40 days differently.

3 Likes

My mind went to the traditional 40 days after labor.

3 Likes

Yep! That’s definitely a correct use of the word in this context.

4 Likes

I don’t know about Connor McLeod, but Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez definitely should have.

2 Likes

I’m not really familiar with that gentleman, but Duncan had a katana. :wink:

1 Like

Ramirez was Connor’s teacher and gave him his katana which he brought from Japan. He was married to a Japanese lady and his father in law was the sword maker.
So I think he must have known Go.

Connor was Duncan’s teacher. Perhaps the sword is the same.
Didn’t you see the movie that started it all?

3 Likes

I might have watched the movie some late night on TV, but I don’t recall much. I watched the series consistently.

Edit:

1. So, for all the age-defying categories we’ve mentioned, we’ve only established a connection with Go for Immortals so far. Neat.
  2. I enjoy trainwrecking threads into OT, but doing it to my own threads is another level.
3 Likes