How not to get bored during a lockdown

Yeah, me too! Until that language poll and later that library thing and young @bugcat here, lurking around and reading memes was all I ever did.

2 Likes

Personally I am taking this advantage to direct you to 2020 Czech Corona Cup - Official EGF rated online tournament :slight_smile:

3 Likes
6 Likes

So much stuff😯
They are all probably good though.

Man, Fridays with xhu98… :smiley:

Probably not much new content until I arrive safely home :frowning: But do expect more fresh stuff starting from April! One of my hopes is to not let Go players down by a lack of content during this difficult time :heart:

4 Likes

In my rules discussion thread, I called it “Rules Pedantry with yebellz!” in homage to your thread.

Because, if you enjoyed “Fridays with xhu98”, a great thread led by a strong player giving useful advice toward improving your game, then you’ll probably strongly dislike “Rules Pedantry with yebellz!”, which is kind of like the exact opposite.

6 Likes

Bolshoi Theatre broadcasts ballet.

4 Likes

Well,from my side I took this Lockdown as time to get to rebuild or upgrade my relationship with my family,having to wake up in the morning knowing that they are the only people I’ll be in contact with physically for this 21 days makes it easy for me to understand them as individual’s,Our Communication and Interaction makes me forget that I’m even locked down , we Play indoor games,help each other with school work and work stuff, we get to understand how one copes with this Hazardous Issue and make sure each one of us is Calm and Relaxed since we know a whole day in the yard keeps us away from contracting or being exposed to the Virus or whatever people would be locked down from.

2 Likes

I almost randomly suggested the same thing, until I saw your random suggestion.

2 Likes

Build a small boat
http://hvartial.kapsi.fi/

Take boat fishing (away from people)

Sanitize yourself from the inside by consuming adequate amounts of alcohol

1 Like

Right now all I’m doing is gradually drinking my stock of lychee fanta and cucumber-flavoured tonic water, and opening packages of booze and sweets.

2 Likes

If anyone in here is into bicycles, right now is the best time to ride I’ve seen in a long time since nobody is out, I rode all over the city last night, all through downtown too, normally would be insane on a friday night but there weren’t any cars at all, it was great

3 Likes

Watch

Our

Stream

That would be great, but where I live people are not allowed to go further than 200 metres from their homes. Fortunately my bike was stolen months ago.

1 Like

That sounds pretty rough man :(

Well I have flatmates, so it’s not that rough. But we now have police drones controlling the streets, and that’s kinda… worrying.
But at least bikes are not being stolen anymore. There’s quite a business behind it where I live.

Anyway, enjoy your rides, it must be cool to ride through the city with no cars around.

6 Likes

If only I had a calculator that had notes …

4 Likes

Finally wash your playpen balls. (These are only one third of ours. :wink: )

6 Likes

Sew a few stylish masks for yourself and your family.

2 Likes

Plot twist: KAOS doesn’t even have kids

They are for quarantine stress relief :wink:

2 Likes