Let’s collect some ideas!
I’ll make my post a wiki, so everybody can add something.
Ideas for yourself
- play go
- teach someone go
- learn a language
- do a free online course - e.g. coursera offers two months for free at the moment
- a few theaters, orchestras etc. stream their plays and concerts
-> (in German) twitter.com/streamkultur
- have fun on the OGS forums (see yebellz’ post)
- Play brawl stars or other supercell games in general
Ideas for families
- find out what special day it is, e.g. here: https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/2020/03/19/ , and celebrate it.
- have a dancing contest
if you can still go outside
- team up with one or two other families and meet regularly
- go into the woods, let your kid(s) build something with sticks they find
- join a network that helps out in your neighbourhood. Does the old lady next door have someone to get her groceries?
- pass books around with other families
- go for a walk with a pet