Just out of curiosity, how multilingual are Go players? 
You can mention languages you are a native speaker of, you are fluent, actively learning or studied during one summer in your teens or even picking words and phrases due to exposure (for example you have a Greek son-in-law). All accepted.
I’ll go first, from best to worst, at varying levels: Greek, English, French, German, Korean. I also tried to learn Portuguese (BR) and Hawaiian.
Edit: since we ventured into ancient times, I can understand a bit of Latin (never officially taught though) and lots of ancient Greek, which is actually not the norm in Greece. Depending on age, some were taught at school, but it’s not a general population thing.
Also, I’m slowly learning for fun Arvanitika, a dialect spoken in my hometown. Kind of a mix of Greek, Albanian and Turkish, I think, and I think it will die out, unfortunately.
Note: It doesn’t matter if you are fluent or learning to count 1-10 at this point, this is a general chat topic, no tests. 

)
)