POLL: the most important questions

So it has finally come to this, its time to ask the most important question known to mankind.

Which one do you prefer, Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

• Coca-Cola
  • Pepsi
  • Iā€™ve lived my whole life under a rock and iā€™ve never even heard either of these options

0 voters

ps. feel free to add your own polls about things that are too important to ask on their own threads! And please scroll down for more super important polls! Lets seek out the absolute truths via democratic voting!

3 Likes

I donā€™t drink anything carbonated. I feel excluded.

7 Likes

So its the ā€˜lived under a rockā€™ option?

1 Like

No, itā€™s the

I enjoy the sun, am aware of the conflict, but I prefer Drambuie.

4 Likes

Mate. Always Mate. :smile:
Either Club Mate, BioZisch Mate, or Charitea Mate. (I know, probably most people here have no idea what Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦)

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t think drinking these are healthy but Pepsi is definitely better.

2 Likes

Just another question that I was curious about. I didnā€™t think it was worthwhile to start a new thread for, so Iā€™ll just put it here, since this thread is already about beverages.

What do you prefer?

• Coffee
  • Tea
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters

1 Like

Tea obvs

3 Likes

@yebellz you ruined this threat completely with your nonsense questions! ;___;

(coffee of course, like all sensible person)

1 Like

I sincerely hope that our community has the maturity and perseverance to endure and maintain cohesiveness, rather than be torn asunder by these divisive, political discussions.

I trust that we do.

7 Likes

Coffee at work or out, tea at home only, when I want to feel cozy.

1 Like

I found a similar thread, but it didnā€™t have a poll and also itā€™s toddler-age by now. So

Which one do you prefer to play as:

• Black
  • White
  • I donā€™t care, Iā€™m a pro
  • I donā€™t care, Iā€™m a TPK

0 voters

2 Likes

The poll of @yebellz left me a little bit in doubt about the answer. Yesā€¦ indeed, Iā€™m an Italian and the word coffee is something that can be definitively misleading in an international context.

Yebellz, did you mean:

• OPTION 1: a dense liquid, dark brown tending to black, with a creamy foam made of the best essences of the coffee plantā€™s fruit which float on top of a small pre-heated porcellaine cup?
  • OPTION 2: a long broth light-brown colored (some time tending to beige) served in a plastic cup that contains ten times caffeine compared to the OPTION 1 and with no flavor and a taste similar to a wet rag?

I know, Latins were used to say: ā€œde gustibus non disputandum estā€ (to each his own), but I intended the OPTION 1 in my answer. :grin:

12 Likes

coffee is coffee :laughing:

1 Like

You spent too long in the US in your break, it seems!

What does a preference for ā€œneitherā€ or ā€œbothā€ mean?

A preference is a comparison between two things.

I need to vote for neither (I donā€™t prefer one over the other) and both (I prefer to drink either most of the time)!

1 Like

I donā€™t want to wade into that minefield, so I will leave it to the respondents to interpret ā€œcoffeeā€ and ā€œteaā€ as they see fit. Let it be whatever they consider to be a proper cup.

Wow, clearly @BHydden is not afraid to stir up controversy.

I meant ā€œbothā€ to mean ā€œI like both, without a strong preference for one over the otherā€.
I meant ā€œneitherā€ to mean ā€œI like neither of themā€.
I think you would want to select ā€œbothā€.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sad to see how your caffeine experience seems a little bit flat :disappointed:

4 Likes

Good coffee is delicious, but so is properly brewed tea.

Unfortunately more often than not youā€™ll get the improper kind of hot beverage, and in that case tea can withstand a lot more than coffee. A bad cup of tea is still decent, a bad cup of coffee just tastes bad.

So tea it is!

4 Likes

Ok, youā€™ll be in charge of anything but the food and beverages at the party.

5 Likes