How to contribute to website without a credit card?

Title says it all basically.

I have a paypal account, but even there, a credit card number is asked for.

thanks for your help in advance.

Since I wasn’t a supporter yet, and had been planning to do that for a while already, I have tested this.

You can absolutely pay with paypal. Just choose your currency and amount, and click the button that looks like this:

Make sure not to click on the slightly overlapping AMEX button (about which I’ll start a topic as well)

I had no problem with PayPal, and didn’t have to fill in any credit card.

Hi Vsotvep,

It still demands a credit card connected to my paypal account in order to complete the payment.

Did you at any time connect a credit card to your paypal account? This would explain it.
If not. I’m at a loss. xD

Have you paid anything with your PayPal before? You will need a method of payment connected to the paypal account of course, but this doesn’t have to be a credit card. In my case I have linked my paypal to a regular debit account. They have some info on their own website, of course. I don’t recall it being a lot of work.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve done lots of payments with paypal, but also encountered other issues with the demand for a creditcard number at times.

I have not yet connected my bank account officially to paypal.
Perhaps this would solve the problem.

I will try.

Thnx! :slight_smile:

I was able to donate through PayPal without a credit card being linked to my PayPal account. My bank account is connected to the PayPal account, though, so that may fix the problem for you, too.

1 Like

Connecting my bank account to paypal did the trick.

Thank you both! :slight_smile:

1 Like