How to know if?

Hi all,

Today I was lucky enough to play against someone who ask reviews of his game and could check with him the review of our game.
I tried to go in the Review historic but I just can see mine own review (useless most of the time).
Is there a way to check somehow if somebody was commenting the game or reviewing it with opening one game at the time ?

Would be great though ?

Thank you in advance,

go0012

If you go back to the game, you’ll see a list of reviews anybody has started for that game right above the chat window.

1 Like

select the actual game in your history. if there is a review someone else made (or initiated) it should be visible to you there i think. like this:

Edit: oops… too slow

2 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for the kick answer. Actually, I m sorry and made a big mistake in my post :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Today I was lucky enough to play against someone who ask reviews of his game and could check with him the review of our game.
I tried to go in the Review historic but I just can see mine own review (useless most of the time).
Is there a way to check somehow if somebody was commenting the game or reviewing it withOUT opening one game at the time ?

“Something like a sign or a research somewhere”… Or even if it s possible to mark a Game so you can easily find it back even 2 years later…

Would be great though ?

Thank you in advance,

go0012

if a review was especially helpful you can always download the sgf. finding reviews that were done without your knowledge in the first place seems difficult though :slight_smile:

Go to the “Server Library” page, you can search. Put your name in the player one field and fill the “Reviews Only” box on the form. You will see all reviews of games you played in.

5 Likes