I sould like to create my own basic sgf files of simple joseki etc. Accroding to Simple baduk you can do this on Sabaki… This doe snot seme to be the case to me so I would like to ask:
How can I create this files? and/or where is the bets place to do it.
Hello fellow Baduk enthusiast. If I understand you correctly you simply want to create a sgf file from a Joseki you played out in Sabaki.
In this case you can do the following:
- Make all the moves you want to save
- Click on “File” in the top left hand corner
- In the now opened dropdown you then have to click on “Save”
- In the now opened file picker you then choose the location on your computer where you want to save the file
- Specify the name of the file. Make sure to end the file name with the file extension “.sgf” so that sgf-readers can recognize the file. So for example name it “my_first_joseki.sgf”
- Click on “Save” inside the file picker
→ There you go you now have an sgf file of your Jeongseok (or Joseki)
To open the file again go to: File → Open → Then choose the file from the location you have saved it in