How to sell Go Private Course

I am 1d player.
I want to grab money from milenial parents around my city, who are otaku/wibu, by teaching Go to their children.
what marketing channel I should use,
the unique selling copy,
the pricing system,
how to generate minimum 5 leads for the first month,
how to scale up the business,
thanks

2 Likes

This doesn’t sound very nice.
Maybe change it to something like “want to earn money”

And maybe also change your provocative name is a good idea.

Well, just my two cents.

2 Likes

Well at least you seem to be someone honest.

6 Likes

Dear aspiring Go sensei,

First off, kudos on recognizing the untapped potential of the otaku/wibu parent demographic. It’s a gold mine waiting for a visionary such as yourself.
Here’s a foolproof plan to capture their hearts (and wallets)!

Marketing Channel: Begin with a dazzling fusion of anime intros and epic Go battles on TikTok. Picture this: dramatic zoom-ins on Go stones, paired with the latest anime banger. The algorithm doesn’t stand a chance against this level of genius.

Pricing System: Inspired by the gacha systems they know and love, introduce a tiered pricing model. The more they pay, the higher their chances of unlocking ultra-rare Go lessons that promise to imbue their children with the wisdom of the sages.

Once you’ve established a loyal following, introduce a multi-level marketing scheme where parents can recruit others for even more ultra-rare Go lessons or other goodies! Word of Mouth is your best friend!

Remember that with great power comes great responsibility. Wield your newfound influence wisely, and may your Go empire flourish in the hearts of otaku and wibu parents everywhere!

[this text was modified by ChatGPT4, because my english is way worse in formulating sarcasm and humor]

15 Likes

May I suggest applying for internship in a bank?

4 Likes

Thank you!

I was going to ask “Is this satire?” But some responses already imply that, so…

2 Likes

This is not satire. This is honesty, pureness asking for business advice.

1 Like

Clearly a troll post. Anyone that replies just increases the chance of more trolling in the future imo. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

There’s a whole family!

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 7.55.56 AM

2 Likes

How do you kick the ass with something? I thought you can only kick with your feet

I think it’s a metaphorical kicking

Hmmm, wonder what Freud thinks about a name like this.

You can fix something on your foot.

7 Likes

image caption:
Aiaiaiaiai :melting_face:

2 Likes

Funny how it has become normal for me to count fingers/toes, etc.:

7 Likes

actually there are more of them (my family). but already deleted from OGS:

kick urass with umbrella
kick urass with tarantula
kick urass with andromeda

1 Like