I feel like this needs live OGS kibitzing: Shibano Toramaru 7p vs AI (abematv)

thanks… it seemed like a weird place to end :confused: I’ll finish transcribing if you can find anywhere a video of the whole thing

1 Like

I wish you luck - I’ve been trying different google terms for a few days now, and checking the usual sites that chronicle SGFs (gokifu, et al) but these have been absent so far…

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks, he jumps straight from mv 181 to the ending position for some reason. I’ve fixed the demo board to go up to move 181 and I guess if we can’t find any other sources that show the move by move continuation I’ll just fill in the gaps.

according to

4 Likes

Great find smurph! I kicked off a full strength review for it too

4 Likes

THANK YOU! you are my hero! Two things now that I can see the full game

1. wow, it was closer than I thought!

2. after black played moves 83-87, I really thought AQZ was going to invade the upper left corner - looking at the Leela review on the demo, it looks like it came down to a choice between the corner and securing the middle with G10, which black played instead. It’s just still surprising to me that black could have pulled off (what looked like) a successful corner invasion, but gave it up to chase a group in the middle (which ended up living anyways). I guess when you’re already ahead, you have a bit more wiggle room to make those kind of gambles…

1 Like

thanks