I used an AI to make paintings using only the terms “Baduk” and “Weiqi.” Thoughts?

real photo of fox playing weiqi on the grass

real photo of weiqi at mount Fuji

9 Likes

Is that Redstone in the lower right corner? Looks like Dall E knows your favourite go variant!

2 Likes

:smiley:

To be fair also, that lower right corner one looks quite similar to if you just directly ask for it

4 Likes

5 Likes

They’re in the process of migrating to a new domain.

From their forums

2 Likes

I was hoping to see the weiqi board balanced on top of the tortoise, but it seems that the model did not understand that.

6 Likes

I don’t think the results are the same from the new to the old, but then again I don’t remember running the prompts more than once to see if they’d be the same :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wanted to test if it could draw Go by association:

So close, yet so far…

it did better with AlphaGo

8 Likes

To be fair, AlphaZero does play chess, and I’m pretty sure Lee Sedol would indeed lose if they played :wink:

9 Likes

No wonder I can’ break through …

6 Likes

But it’s worth trying of course. I f I ever manage it will look like this:

Rats, now you all know how I look like. (What IS that character???)

8 Likes

It looks like Mewtwo (maybe chosen since your name ends with “two”)

7 Likes

photo of forest weiqi in the shape of a forest

10 Likes

cake with one candle and weiqi decoration

🥳

I’ve been granted my (first?) OGS anniversary badge today. I’m enjoying the time here. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Weiqi Go Baduk photo of single Weiqi Go Baduk wood carving sculpture of Weiqi Go Baduk in the shape of Weiqi Go Baduk head with Weiqi Go Baduk face, Weiqi Go Baduk nose, Weiqi Go Baduk mouth and Weiqi Go Baduk eyes of Weiqi Go Baduk player on Weiqi Go Baduk background with Weiqi Go Baduk stones

original

other

6 Likes

Yup. This is exactly a Weiqi Go Baduk nose. No doubt about it.

3 Likes

its possible to enter special symbols

8 Likes

I like how #6 is a pair of dolphins playing on a giant underwater goban.

5 Likes

I used the same prompt on Craiyon and pixray.

Prompt:
Two players play a game of weiqi baduk go in the mountains. The game of weiqi baduk go is a metaphor for life. By playing the game of weiqi baduk go in the mountains, the players learn about philosophy and art.

Craiyon:

pixray:
replicate-prediction-zjyulk5zyvc4znrinvkdfofjke

8 Likes

Minecraft screenshot of a cave, Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk

cave1cave2
cave3cave4
cave5cave6
cave7cave8

Minecraft screenshot of a lake, Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk

lake1lake2

Minecraft screenshot of a tunnel, Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk

tu1tu2

Minecraft screenshot of a river, Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk

r1r2

Minecraft screenshot of a mountain, Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk

m1m2

Minecraft screenshot of a house, Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk

h1h2

Minecraft screenshot of a village, Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk

v1v2

Minecraft screenshot of a forest, Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk Weiqi Go Baduk

f1f2

6 Likes