I used an AI to make paintings using only the terms “Baduk” and “Weiqi.” Thoughts?

I have no idea which one it was lol, she just took my prompts and sent me the images

1 Like

The first version is open-access. If she “got access” then it’s most likely the second version. Not to mention, the pictures you’ve shown look way too good for the first version.

Next time I’m visiting Lascaux, I’ll prepare postal cards made from these to send to fellow go players!

6 Likes

https://huggingface.co/spaces/kuprel/min-dalle

photorealistic texture of weiqi baduk

graffiti on the wall of weiqi by gang

small little tiny wooden weiqi rafts with baduk stones on the water surface of a sea during storm

11 Likes

It didn’t really meet expectations but it’s still funny

New movie ideas to be explored.

7 Likes

seamless min-dalle + clipdrop upscaler

panoramic landscape photo of Weiqi Baduk Mars

9 Likes

The new wave is midjourney!

It works on Discord.
The quality is impressive!

1 Like

3D hologram of Darth Vader playing weiqi baduk, 3D hologram

v2 v1

v4 v3

v6 v5

12 Likes

3D landscape photo of surrealism lucid dream about weiqi

7 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

samurai playing go baduk on midjourney
midjourney-samurai-playing-go

14 Likes

It’s funny that it can make really crisp details on the samurai and the go stones are still blobs :stuck_out_tongue:

Really cool looking image though

6 Likes

1.954 upscale https://replicate.com/nightmareai/real-esrgan

stained glass art of goban, stained glass art

replicate-prediction-3kleumvze5cknpl26eumpz6kca

stained glass art of Weiqi Baduk Go Weiqi Baduk Go Weiqi Baduk Go bowl, stained glass art

replicate-prediction-7diuvqux3fhy7ftr7fmx6rwojq

stained glass art of two people playing Weiqi Baduk Go, stained glass art

replicate-prediction-gxqecqgdxjfkzmhdasop3ujevy

stained glass art of realistic normal standard accurate correct Weiqi Go, stained glass art

replicate-prediction-yl6dnexxcjf6bctp2domjwcsyq

stained glass art of surrealism dream about Weiqi Baduk Go, stained glass art

replicate-prediction-s4cntvo2tnbw3cw6sw4mszqwye

9 Likes

input:

waffle with chocolate drops and milk in the one of cups

result:

13 Likes

Result does look pretty correct, one of the black stones is even on an intersection.

2 Likes

7 Likes

There’s a new AI called Stable Diffusion that’s open source, so people with a decent graphics card can now have their own text-to-image AI and experiment with it. It’s a lot better than craiyon.

The public tool is a bit crowded, so expect to wait several minutes for the result.

It seems that, like MidJourney, it doesn’t really understand what Go is, apart from that it is a strategic board game.

8 Likes

So many games that aren’t Go.

4 Likes

They look like potentially interesting games, though. Perhaps that’s a nice game in itself: creating a game from whatever an AI believes Go is like.

4 Likes

It’ll turn out, that like beating human professionals in Go was a breakthough for AI, having an AI generate photorealistic images of a go game might also be a different kind of breakthough :stuck_out_tongue:

This was definitely the closest with Dalle2

2 Likes