I want to be a site supporter

I want to support OGS. Due to the fact that I live in the Crimea, I can not use the payment services that you offer to support, such as Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. I ask the administration to consider using other payment systems, such as Qiwi, YandexMoney or WebMoney which working in the Crimea. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions on services, we’ll look into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. I hope you will do so. I am sure that many people who want to support the server, but can not take advantage of the proposed options will be grateful for it.

1 Like

Take my money - please…

It looks like the google wallet subscription I had previously set up has been cancelled when I look at it in wallet. When I go to the supporter site from the link on OGS, it shows that I’m still a supporter with a link to cancel. Since it’s already cancelled, I don’t see options for renewing my subscription, or providing support via other means.

Is there still a way to use google/android wallet, maybe a one time transfer?

1 Like

do it the old way ,where we send the check to ,I like this site.

1 Like

argh, I need to fix that up @Tom_Newman I’ll get that done this weekend.

1 Like

Today I found a way to support the server from the Crimea. Now I bring my small contribution. I hope that this opportunity will not disappear because of the sanctions.

2 Likes

Is it possible to become a site supporter but have the benefit (especially extra vacation accrual) go to a different player? Perhaps become a site supporter in someone else’s name? I want to give a birthday gift to my son who also plays here.

Thanks.

1 Like

What a nice idea :heart: Summoning @matburt, but maybe we should give our devs a few days to focus on ironing out remaining glitches after this recent HUGE software upgrade …