I want to organize a tournament, what's a good time of day?

Hello. I want to organize a live tournament for inexperienced players like me (Say, 26 kyu and below). What’s a good time of day to get the most people?. I seek answers from tournament organizers and individuals, about what’s best for them. Please quote times of day in UTC.

Regards!.

You can set a tournament without a starting date, so players join in and then you can ask them for a good schedule for them. That will surely depend on the players. That’s my opinion, at least.

Regards.

1 Like

Just to follow up on what @mlopezviedma said, our current tournament system is pretty weak in this regard and doesn’t really help out where it should.

After this release I’ll be working full time on an overhaul of the tournament system with a better system for scheduling this with tournament players.

Having said that, the majority of players here are in the US and Europe. Our peak is from about 11am EST to 6pm EST during the week (I’m on the east coast of the US and so is the server so I only quote times in the local time zone, sorry :smile: :us:).

1 Like

I just looked that up, and EST is UTC/GMT -5. :smiley:

→ What’s your local time in UTC/GMT?
Check this link: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

(I used that website for my live tournaments.)

Thanks for all the answers.

for highly personalized feel and highly committed crowd you can also agree upon schedule anonymously via