I would like to help anyone15k-30k 🐶

HelloHello! Im New To this side of OGS.
Sure way To get is message game side. Like I said im New im willing To but effort To your and my learning. But no need To be intimitaded To not say Hi! I hope we have fun times ahead :smirk_cat:

Ps.please write To DrRobert its Comes from Beatles

4 Likes

Hi, i’m interested :slight_smile :slight_smile:
I think I’m about 17k

Yeah, I can teach you. It Will be fun. Send me A friend reguest thats the first step. Then we play 19 x19board game whit out handi and Komi is 0,5. That way im able To get some kind of idea where your current level is. After that an review.
But now you need To think how many times A week you wanna do this and how strong do you want To Come and how fast.
Im not asking anything from this so this totally free. Exept if you want special or really get strong like above 2or3dan, then im going To need some books.

But everything is free, and I want others To achive their potential, but it needs Hard work.

Hope you pick me :dog::smirk_cat::hushed::thinking::grin:

1 Like

Could you tell us what books?

First I need kageamas lessons In the fundamentals of go. I have that book, but my friend borrowed it and now I dont Who it was :frowning: shape and effiency. influence books ofcourse. Direction play is Hard book its for medium To high dans. There are many friggin’ useles books. Do recheards before you byu

What for do you need To ask? Im. Just curios

Following your advice about doing research before buying. I’m always looking for book recommendations. :]

Right on! Pelaatko yhen anti-ranking pelin mun kanssa?

Hello DrRobert im currently around 12k if that is ok too ?

Hey, I’d like a teaching game… I’m currently 21k and want to improve :slight_smile:

Hi!
Sure I can help you out. Have been thru interactive go guide? Because that is litterally first thing you need To do.
Here is link To guide
http://playgo.to/iwtg/en/

Yeah, I have, I know some of the basic shapes and strategy.

Send you pm

Hi, I am extremely new to Go, I would estimate K30 if I had ever been ranked.
Would love to have a correspondence game, have played a bit online and get the rules and scoring(kind of) but would enjoy the benefit of someone commenting on my tactics.

Hello @TonyChilvers, if you would like, feel complete free to send me a corr. challenge with your preffered settings.

Will try to figure out how lol

Olá, eu gostaria de sua ajuda. Atualmente sou 19 kyu na OGS e quero melhorar minhas estrategias.

Hi DrRobert are you still available for teaching games ? I’m new to go (1 month in) and I’d love some pointers.

hello DrRobert, are you still teaching. I am 21k and I know the basics. are you still offering teaching games?

thank you