Improve your skill by bringing to a stand still the subconscious activity of your mind

LVII EUROPEAN GO CONGRESS.
OLTSZIN, POLAND. 2013

SCIENCE CONFERENCE.

GO AS THE FOURTH COMPONENT OF AN INNOVATIVE
                                          INNER DISCIPLINE

Dario Colombera

ABSTRACT
Since the laws of life are worldly known and easy to understand, our refusal to consider them in our everyday lives, although the evident, ongoing global mass extinctions, cannot be only due to ignorance or stupidity, but to a kind of diffuse mental illness. Therefore, the initial aim of this research was to find out the basic cognition, which is necessary to individuate and solve our primary existential problems. The most astonishing result of this investigation was the discovery of an innovative discipline, totally deduced from the acquisitions of modern zoology, with which every person may individuate and cure the usual but unknown insanity of his mind. Go, interpreted as an evolutionary model, is one of the basic element of this discipline. Moreover, with the first three element of this discipline you improve your skill at Go.

1 Like

Go is meditative, it helps you focus completely on one thing at a time. Personally, I always thought of this as building up a resistance to stress, enabling you to be content and not need to worry about things like why we exist and that guy that cut you off on your way to work NOT JUST ONCE, BUT TWICE!!!

Anyway, it’s cool to see another point of view.

1 Like

This reminds me of discussions of intuition as related to go. One reason that has been given for why a bot designed to play go cannot beat high level players is that programming intuition into a bot has not been acheived. Intuition, as I understand it, related to go is being able to take all of the board into your mind at a subconscious level. Then, being able to access that subconscious knowledge in order to make a move - without fully knowing why on a conscious level.

Also, where can I find this article for download?

:slight_smile: