Inktober 2023

Let’s go for a new inktober, see you every day for a new creation!

instagram → @stonedonthegoban

7 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

Last year you had a theme (animals).
Is there also a theme for this year’s edition of Inktober?

Or is it Black and White?

1 Like

It’s probably a bit more than that in the sense of the art style also being quite different. The previous ones with animals was kind of a cutesy art style, though it was still quite detailed.

This one is almost kind of retro comic book style, especially with way things are being shaded, like old black and white comics.

It’s very cool :slight_smile: So I mean that’s a kind of theme itself, but whether there’s another theme on top of it, we’ll see :slight_smile: I mean we’re seeing boardgame and board game pieces so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how does this one work?

I love it. That’s very inspired and mastered.

1 Like

6 Likes

No real theme this year, I’m taking the opportunity to test a technique and also draw some chess images :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand your question.

I am not imposing a theme on myself this year (because I have less time and therefore avoid the pressure of final results). I chose to practice a new technique, the use of black and white and frames :slight_smile:

1 drawing per day, about chess and go !

4 Likes

I have exactly such a box with Chess pieces, inherited from my father :slight_smile:

1 Like

May I ask how you created this (resp. what tool you used)?

2 Likes

I didn’t even notice how intricate that looked, my focus was caught by the box of chess pieces :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a trame/brush in procreate base set :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

(and now I have a great appetite for noodles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

XD ahahah

never heard of this one!

3 Likes

It’s a bit like go, just better.

:running_man:

1 Like