Inktober 2024 ♠️♣️♥️♦️

I know this line of thinking. I did not wear my favourite T-shirt for more than 20 years, because I feared wear and tear. At some point I understood I might die one day without having worn it. Now I do wear it occasionally and it’s still fine.

10 Likes

now we gotta know what this t-shirt is

5 Likes

It shows the motive shown on this page Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes (Universal Press Syndicate)
right after the text ‘To what wise guy? … Think carefully.’

Hand crafted by my then girlfriend - now wife.

6 Likes

that’s so sweet!! i totally understand why you’d be nervous about wearing it for so long. it’s a treasure

2 Likes

Just get sleeves for them, like TCG players do. They come in a variety of sizes.

5 Likes

Wonder what you’ll pick for kings and queens.

3 Likes

:clubs: Inktober #8

“The one who will miss his Sunday morning tournament round”

17 Likes

It will be an epic troll to use these guys

kingqueen

6 Likes

I like as much the drawing as the idea behind each card, I won’t have anything to submit by myself for this reason.

1 Like

trolling is not really my style :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Exactly what someone who planning an epic troll would say… :smirk:

4 Likes

If you were a real troll,then at this point you’d change your profile picture and username to KyamiRefur and post a king and queen playing card with chess pieces on it :joy:

2 Likes

The thing is that KyamiRefur might really draw chess pieces.

7 Likes

How about a joker with the stones insides the squares (instead of on the intersections)?

3 Likes

in order to promote the game of go I will avoid it :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

:diamonds::spades::clubs::heart: Inktober #9 & #10

13 Likes

♦ Inktober #11

“The architect”

14 Likes

:diamonds::spades::clubs::heart: Inktober #12 & #13

The sale of the decks will be done in the form of fundraising to produce them! It’s under construction, stay tuned! :raised_hands:

14 Likes

:diamonds::spades::clubs::heart: Inktober #14

#jeudego #weiqi #baduk #gogame #go #囲碁 #围棋 #바둑 #inktober #inktober2024

13 Likes

:diamonds::spades::clubs::heart: Inktober #15 & #16

I received the paper samples from the manufacturers :grin: The cards are about to become real!

16 Likes