Inktober - Go & Animals

Hi all :slight_smile:

I already did an inktober (challenge between artists: draw once a day) on the theme of go in 2019 and 2020, and I took the time this year to try the experience again hoping to hold the 31 days :slight_smile:

We are already the 18th and I had forgotten to post here :sweat_smile:, so I will quickly catch up on the illustrations already published. I hope that pleases you !

22 Likes

17 Likes

21 Likes

18 Likes

22 Likes

May I save these and post some of them in my office or on my office door, or would you rather we buy prints?

1 Like

As this is my work and my way of life, it is important to buy prints if you want them for your office :wink: (which will be available in November on my shop)
I share most of my creations and they are free to share as long as my links are cited :slight_smile:

9 Likes

These are really excellent :heart: thanks for sharing

3 Likes

17 Likes

It does! :slight_smile:

Why don’t you share your channels and site here?
I’m one of your followers, btw. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Btw you misspelled axolotl in your first post.

images

2 Likes

I love these. Keep up with your inspiration, thanks for sharing.

Master Lim (who lived in France but sadly passed away) once published an article (In a french go paper called Noir et blanc) in which he gave an animal name for each level (guess what is the level of a rabbit, a bear or a tiger ?)

1 Like
4 Likes

Yes I heard about it but I don’t have all the info :slight_smile:

I have drawn a lot of animals playing go, I am now preparing a series of types of players according to Inseong Hwang’s definitions (street fighter, politician, etc.)

2 Likes

yes ahah :slight_smile: my bad

That’s not this one, although it may have been inspired by the older article from Mr Lim.
Now it could be quite a difficult task to get those old newspapers

17 Likes

You forgot Tiktok and Instagram! :wink:

18 Likes

20 Likes