Josekle 🟒βšͺ🟣🟒🟣

My attempt

Emojis, but naturally SPOILERS on the sequence length

Josekle #1

:green_circle::white_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle: too few moves

:green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::yellow_circle::yellow_circle::yellow_circle: too many moves

:green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle::yellow_circle: too few moves

:green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle: too many moves

:green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

:green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle: too few moves

:green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

:green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle: correct!

I got a bit confused on the sequence in the middle, but it was very fun :slight_smile:

I think maybe an undo button to clean up the tree a little would be handy. I found myself misclicking a lot on mobile, so it might be handy not to have the misclicks hanging around.

Not a big deal and already a great implementation!

Edit: one initial confusion I had was that yellow meant β€œthere’s a stone here at some point” but that stone could be either color.

So actually I just ended up ignoring the yellow hints altogether because it was harder to think of how the sequence ends up with a stone there but it could be either colour.

That might change in day 2 :slight_smile:

3 Likes