Josekle 🟢⚪🟣🟢🟣

I admit I’m maybe more intrigued at how to implement it than the puzzle itself :nerd_face: my joseki knowledge is too limited, I think a haengma or shapes version is more my speed :sweat_smile:

but I’ll see what I can start later, maybe it can be a collaborative effort

6 Likes

I see you choose pain…

I don’t think I really even know any 20 move joseki, but I looked up this in OJE

4 Likes

:green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :green_circle: :yellow_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
I hope I am not mistaken :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This would be possibly the funnest way of all time to learn joseki <.<.<

Especially since it won’t allow sequences not in the explorer (・ω・´)

5 Likes

Could be a variation of the small avalanche.
grafik
Though I wouldn’t have found this variation without looking it up.

5 Likes

Correct!
:green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :green_circle: :yellow_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
:green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle:

I’ll go ahead: 8 moves this time

4 Likes

It seems that some variations aren’t marked as “Joseki: Done”
Like this 4-4 double low approach.

(Sorry for the edits)

3 Likes

First 8-mover that came to my mind:

4 Likes

Wait, how did you do numbers??

Manually, after the screenshot?

Well, if there’s a mistake with the OJE, then we should report that and get it fixed. I think it’s reasonable to guess a well-established joseki that might be missing or accidentally unmarked in the OJE.

2 Likes

Manually on a demo board with the numbering tool before the screenshot (but now I think you meant martin3141).

3 Likes

2 Likes

:yellow_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :yellow_circle: :white_circle:

I think I should also add what you get when you rotate your sequence in this way:
immagine

:white_circle: :white_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :yellow_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:

3 Likes

But wait, if that’s paint, how did you save that screenshot…?

1 Like

5 at R16 is marked as yellow in the rotated position, but 1 at R16 in the original position isn’t? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out :slight_smile: I corrected it. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

Now I am confused, I can’t tell if you are joking, and I’m not sure which screenshot you refer to :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry, I’m just joking. I’m trying to prompt you into creating a screenshot of that image nested within another instance of Paint. I like recursion.

5 Likes

I would not have realized this was a joke, and left an elaborate response explaining several ways to take screenshots. You are good :joy:

5 Likes

So, for the current puzzle, I think we have only this much to go off of:

Red meaning excluded, and we also know when the yellow stones do not occur.

3 Likes

Maybe not really possible as solution, but I hope it can help get better hints:

2 Likes