Ko at the end of the game: Please help [does pass remove ko-rules on OGS?]

Well it is kind of a special case. Problem is that it should not even have come to this. Both players should not pass before the situation was resolved. Common sense dictates not to end a game when there is a life or death ko still unresolved…

Normally you would even fill dames before passing (esp. in Chinese rules) Problem is white cannot fill the ko to end it, for he would die immediately. Yes, technically black should have probably played elswere instead of passing (just to make it simpler, he had all the right to pass…) does not really matter where, F7 feels like an obvious option. But black could argue that he considered the white group dead. When white disproved his claim the game was resumed and black wants to show he/she can kill it (And as far as I can see he/she is right). Even if white played first it would not have mattered (again as far as I can see). I therefore see nothing wrong with black’s behaviour. White would have lost either way. It’s just that they made it more complicated by passing too soon.