Lee Sedol vs HanDol

can you provide link?

thanks

62% were right on their game 2 prediciton, with HanDol winning by resignation after 122 moves

Going into game 3 for the tie breaker!!!

Means all the people who voted for a 3-0 streak for Lee are also knocked out, leaving only the (sensible?) 50% of people who either voted 2-1 or 1-2… we shall see in 2 days time!!!

Poll for final round - game 3

Same settings as game 1; Lee with 2 handicap stones and HanDol with 7.5 komi

• Lee Sedol wins
  • HanDol wins

0 voters

3 Likes

Lee%20Sedol%20Handol

9 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Of course, I didn’t read it in original. But it seems to be this part:

- 개발자로서 오늘 결과 어떻게 받아들이나.
“전혀 예상 못했다. 이세돌 9단도 열심히 하셨는지 모르지만, 우리도 유명 프로기사들을 상대로 테스트(접바둑)까지 마친 상황이어서 두점 접바둑은 문제없을 거라고 생각했는데, 당황스럽다."
한돌도 예상 못한 이세돌의 ‘78’

Votes pretty evenly split for the final round. I accidentally set the poll to close an hour early :stuck_out_tongue: whoops

…just 40 minutes until game time #HYPE

52% correct - HanDol won the final game

39% correct - Lee 1 - 2 HanDol

You missed one :wink: haha

1 Like

Dual-wielding laptops! Nice :smiley:

2 Likes

I was at a family Christmas party last night and missed the game :frowning:. I haven’t had a chance to review it yet, but it looks like a pretty exciting game.

1 Like

It was. The bots had some drama in the bottom right regarding their predictions of who was winning :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When is the last game? I’ve found it moderately hard to find news for it…

There were only 3 games, all have happened. They were on 18th, 19th, and 21st. Links to relays of all 3 are above in this thread.

3 Likes

I heard that in post-match interview Lee Sedol said that Park Junghwan or Shin Jinseo would win with two handicaps easily. Also that in the second game Lee wanted to play white, and he even didn’t train playing black because it’s impossible to win with black. With white however he evaluated win chances as 0.1%.

3 Likes

Korean talk show “Because Lee Dong-wook Wants to Talk” or “Because I Want to Talk” made an episode about Lee Sedol recently (episode 3).

There’s English preview:

And full episode Russian subtitles: https://vk.com/wall-57401580_175421

If anyone found English sub would be cool.

4 Likes

I would love to see this!

1 Like

Chinese commentary on the games.

3 Likes

i dont find french commentary of the game :c