2019-12-21T03:00:00Z

5 Likes

Good catch.

1 Like

let make a poll for every game one day before

• Lee wins
  • Lee loses

0 voters

Should we have the moves relayed here on OGS? I could set up a demo board if people would be interested. Probably more interesting to watch a stream though?

4 Likes

would be good if there is no stream. but there is a promise https://www.twitch.tv/kimyoonyoung

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely planning to relay moves if no one else does. If you want, you can take care of this instead.

5 Likes

You should both relay at the same time and fight over who can get game moves out the fastest :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll leave it to you then. I plan to watch Kim Yoonyoungā€™s commentary. I only thought to offer because I didnā€™t know if anyone was planning to do it. :slight_smile:

Result: Lee Sedol 1 Handol 0.

Bot appeared to implode after a reading error involving nets and ladders.

3 Likes

Lee Sedol, champion of mankind, the bot hunter! :wink:

4 Likes

I hope he win tomorrow as well and heā€™ll then officially be the botslayer, it is very unlikely that any other human will have a chance against top AI as time go on :smiley:

2 Likes

Way to go Lee Sedol!

Can anyone explain the ladder net reading error for a newbie?

1 Like

If you go to the game, I just shared a variation in the chat that should clear up the net for you. Lee Sedol Retirement Match, game 1

6 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it

from @ehombaā€™s poll, only @yebellz @Samraku and @GlacialNoivern picked todayā€™s outcome !!!

from my poll, 8 of the 18 voters (who all voted for a 3-0 bot victory) are already knocked out :laughing:

maybe even 1-0-0 :smirk: wait and see

Following in the ehombaā€™s stepsā€¦ hereā€™s a poll for tomorrowā€™s game

• Lee Sedol will win
  • HanDol will win

0 voters

3 Likes

Was it over after Lee Sedolā€™s 78 or Handol could do something still?

From memory it crashed back under 20% for HanDol after that blunderā€¦ all of blackā€™s groups are alive and connected and HanDol has 3 weak groups to manageā€¦ seems pretty dire

I just woke up and havenā€™t checked the game (unfortunate time zone difference will prevent me from following this live, if I want to sleep).

Was it really move 78 that again tripped up the bot?

If so, this number is bound to gain even more fame and superstition in the go world.

2 Likes

If you count both the handicap stones as move 0 then yes it was the 78th move played