Little go annoyances

Does this situation bother you? :smiley:

5 Likes

Aargh, aargh, aargh, now I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

Guess I’ll have to flag this post for severe Go annoyance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I mean, what’s this without an SGF? Where’s the demo? Is it my turn? Which colour am I? :joy:

1 Like

there you go :joy:

go annoyances.sgf (470 Bytes)

1 Like

Aha! But I am not done! I know all your weaknesses and I will break you. :japanese_goblin:
Consider this and suffer. You are the white player and you have no chance against my supperior technique allowing me to control bigger territory with each move.

is it annoying?

by the way, I love how in your example you can selfdestruct your own group by filling your last liberty :smiley: Now that’s the style of play I want to see more on OGS

3 Likes

I would say on the left your stones are retreating towards the center, they are probably afraid of actually facing the White wall… while on the right White is taking territory from under your stones. The situation is clearly bad for Black.

1 Like

lol… looks like you are sitting about 5 meters away from the board tossing stones :laughing:
i interpret this as not showing up to the game. therefore i claim victory by forfeiture :sunglasses:

Oh, How dare you! I control the center, your lower right is cut off and I can fill like 4 liberties with one move. And if you count the stones you will see it is my turn. You will be glad if you make some territory on the left.

Anyway, this my prediction of the result:

You are not so weak-minded as I thought :smiley: but just you wait, I have more annoyances up my kimono sleeve.

2 Likes

By the way, the 19x19 goban from your first shot looks pretty much identical to mine, so if we decide to resolve our differences Sato Tadanobu way, nobody is going to have unfair advantage. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s awesome :smiley: :smiley: