Looking for a study buddy

I’ve been trying to learn Korean on and off for years, but school days are too far behind me and I can’t stick to anything close to a studying schedule.

If anyone is trying to learn a language and is interested in a study buddy/ accountability partner, please respond. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe it would be helpful to add “for studying Korean” to the title, since otherwise some interested people might not read the post, assuming it is about go studying :smile:

7 Likes

You can always ask for help in LLL :D

2 Likes

Maybe they can study Go and I study Korean, that’s not excluded. :wink:

I put it in general chat, this should be a clue as well.

That’s on them tho :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m in that pit of despair between “knows a lot of words and grammers” and “actually able to hold a conversation”

Happy to join a support group :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@benjito Are you also learning Korean or another language?
I’m stuck at beginner level :frowning:

1 Like

I could be someone’s study buddy for Latin, Italian, Koine Greek, Old Norse, Old English, Finnish, Japanese, or Std. Chinese.

Korean I could have a go at, but I can’t guarantee I’d be all that motivated. I’d learn hangul, but after that…

We don’t all have to study the same language, the point is to encourage each other to do something we already want to do (and maybe share tips and stuff).

2 Likes

Are you not just describing Language Learners’ Library (which you never post in)?

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I guess I missed the memo that says I’m contractually obligated to participate in a thread because you say so.

Anyway, anyone interested in buddy studying shoot me a DM, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Korean!

1 Like

Hey learning hangul is def worth it. After that the learning curve gets S T E E P.

4 Likes