Make Your Own Go Meme

That is why he doesn’t like it. Too much stuff to look at in such a short time :grimacing:

1 Like

You can’t have too many meme threads, right? :joy:

2 Likes

You can if they want me to like all of there posts :upside_down_face:
I don’t got any more likes to give for 4 hours. Once I had to wait a ton of hours and after I woke up one morning, I was out of likes still :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Actually, we may need a meme thread for discussing whether or not we need more meme threads… :thinking:

2 Likes

Summons @yebellz, the local pedant, for guidance in this trying time of difficult decisions

4 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

laughs in infinite likes

3 Likes

@BHydden, How are you supposed to feel good that you liked so many people that you ran out of likes? Although it has turned into a cycle at some point for me. I have likes and I feel I need to use them, but then I run out and want to use more.

Also, @System, I am not replying to BHydden too much in this topic. Who else am I supposed to reply to? Do you want me replying to RubyMineshaft or Trohde about something that doesn’t have anything or much to do with what they said? I get to choose who I reply to, you stepping in ain’t gonna do anything to this. Although I could reply to you if you put actual posts on here. Then you wouldn’t be mad that I am replying to BHydden too much.

2 Likes

I get to feel good that I’m the #2 most likes giver of all time on OGS :wink:

And now you have a reason to reply to trohde :wink: haha

4 Likes

How do I give the system a reason to reply to me? If it can create a topic, then it can reply to me. Reply to me @system, Please :angry:.
Also trohde wasn’t really part of the conversation. We kind of ditched him around post 15. :no_mouth: I don’t really need to reply to that post do I?
Another thing, if trohde has given the most likes, how does he spend way more time on facebook? How has he almost given 5k likes more than you? Shouldn’t you have surpassed him at some point?

1 Like

He joined the server 7 years ago and I only joined 3 years ago

3 Likes

Is this becoming a contest at this point? I can’t compete in the likes category unless we go more recent. Although I can try and get 3.5k replies as fast as I can. I only need to reply 2.9k more times before Eugene replies to anything. :racing_car:

Ready, Set, GO!!!

@BHydden, Could I actually attempt this or would this bring me unwanted attention?

This is homemade:

3 Likes

Superfluous tags / replies without merit probably can’t be encouraged…

3 Likes

If it can’t be encouraged, that doesn’t necessarily mean it is a no. Although if a mod is telling me in is can’t be, then I shouldn’t do it at all. But the word you used “probably”. There is still hope of being able to do it :smiley:

I’m in favour of having this as the meme thread you post in when you don’t actually have a meme to post, leading to more actual memes in the other one :smiley:

7 Likes

the meme meta discussion thread lol

3 Likes

12 Likes