Multiplayer Rengo. Any way to get out and leave the game completely?

Hi there.
When Multiplayer Rengo games came out, I waited some weeks and then took part in two of them. After a while I left, because most of the players didn’t play a move and there did (and doesn’t) happen much.
Now there are still several weeks on the clocks + pause on weekends.
So these games will block sight on my ogs games for a long time from now on for nothing.
Is there a way to get out completely? Is this discussed somewhere?
Thanks.
Have a good time.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks a lot.
I think: While the games are without rating, it should be okay to leave them behind. (Even joining again or getting into it after first round started, could make sense from my point of view.) Anyway, I do understand 100% that there got to be a someone with free time coding any solution.

No worries if you don’t have an account, but a thumbs up here couldn’t hurt

3 Likes

Nice. thanks a lot !

Hello everyone,

Looking into my open games, I found a Multiplayer Rengo wich started in Mai 2022 , still running.

Got into my mind, that it would be nice to play multiplayer with friends , privat , per invitation. (So that you can be sure, that there will be a real game.)
Is that possible?

… At the moment it appears, that I can not start any rengo at all.

Thanks!

P.S. Will look for topic around the forum. Maybe you know where to find it / any information. Would be nice to see any link dropped here. Bye

You definitely should be able to do that.

If the OGS docs don’t already show this, then … there are some screenshots that could be used to update :wink:

Note: if you have a silly browser, like Safari that I’m currently using, it shows you the invite link to copy and paste, as per screenshot.

If you have a more user-friendly browser, OGS automatically copies the invite into your clipboard - it tells you that, and you can paste straight away.

1 Like

Thank you !

I ll try that:)