Multiple forum accounts

I’ve talked to Eugene and AdamR about it and neither have any idea what to do or why this happened. Mine is definitely not related to multiple devices. Mine is likely the result of my early account creation activity.

1. I joined OGS and created an Mulsiphix account. I may have visited the forum, I honestly cannot remember. I do know that I did not post any content.

2. I was losing a lot and somebody messed with the stones as I was hitting OK during the scoring phase. I lost that match when I should have won. This frustrated me and I decided to create a new account, for a fresh start. I had only played 10 to 15 matches up to that point.

3. I changed the name of the account and the email address associated with it.

4. I created a new account named Mulsiphix and began posting on the forum. A month or so later I noticed my forum account was named Mulsiphix1.

5. I theorize this series of events created the Mulsiphix1 account, but have no idea. To this day, it is the only account that comes up when I login to the forum. And I am positive I am not logged into the forums on any other device than this single PC.

3 Likes