My opponent left, I waited 29 min

I’ll ask this for the sake of the argument, not to pump anyone’s blood pressure :stuck_out_tongue::
(maybe I am missing something obvious and the comparison will make me understand)

If a clear and just win only should be ranked, then why aren’t obvious misclicks forcibly accepted as well or games where they occur annulled?
It is very probable that they are not human error, but a glitch/ bork or involuntary hand movement for a number of reasons.
Shouldn’t we also be asking “who would want to win by misclick?”
If I’m not mistaken, there are people who maliciously play garbage at some point, to sandbag, same way some lose on time.

If a slight tremor happens and I play A1 when it makes no sense to do so, and this leads me to lose the game (it’s not unheard of for a move to make or break a game) and my 99k opponent refuses to accept my undo and they win, won’t this negativity affect the ranks?

We usually agree to disagree here at some point anyway, because the other option is for all of us to be perpetually moody and nobody wants that. :stuck_out_tongue::woman_shrugging:

8 Likes