Need some help: who plays first after game resumption

i have a question.after both players pass and we have a disagreement for the Results.and a replay happen the turn go to the player who played last or the player who is the next turn?

It will go to the player who has the next turn. If Black made the last pass, the game will resume with White to move, and vice versa.

At least, that is the way it works on OGS (for all rulesets, as far as I’m aware).

Official rulesets sometimes work differently. For example, under AGA rules, the first player who passed can move again (since AGA sometimes needs three passes to end the game), and under official Japanese rules the opponent of the person who requests resumption of the game can play first.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums. A tip on how to use forums effectively: make the title of your post have meaningful content related to your question (e.g. “Who plays next in replay after disagreement?”) rather than generic “help me” words: it helps people decide whether it interests them and they can help, and is better for searching.

5 Likes

Similar topic I made recently to complain.

https://forums.online-go.com/t/order-of-play-after-passing

1 Like