New feature: Score-based AI review

This is spectacular thank you! Is there any way to see the areas that katago is counting as territory on the board? I’m guessing it’s more accurate than the score estimator? Thanks again for all your work on this!

Is it gone?
I just finished a game and score isn’t there

Edit: nope, sorry.
I didn’t notice that was a review by Leela. :grin:

1 Like

Your game has a Leela Zero review and a KataGo review. Only KataGo has the score feature so you need to click on the review box and select the KataGo review.

Then the score shows up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good catch!

1 Like

Oh damn, you’re too fast!!! :smile:

1 Like

*makes ninja hand waves *

6 Likes

@ma.davidj I notice that occasionally KataGo score lead prediction is NaN for possibly a single position, but which means no score graph at all is available.

See example game here (move 25, score lead is W+NaN)

1 Like

reported here:

fixed here by @RubyMineshaft:

just waiting for @anoek to approve and merge :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed occasionally the score/win rate graph toggle won’t change the graph itself but will change what is being shown in the bar above it.

I don’t exactly know why though or how often it happens.

Anyone else noticing it?

I thought it happened for one of the EGC games.

Here’s an example from one of my games https://online-go.com/game/26404083

It’s hardly the case that the win rate and score graph look the same? (I’ve seen cases where they almost look rescaled)

In any case there’s no change in the axis which you’d expect.

3 Likes

Here’s new pro game, just played where the toggle isn’t working for the graph specifically, not the score bar/win percentage bar.

Actually it works for one of the two level 3 katago reviews but not the other one.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.