New Go Club in Dayton Ohio, USA

Hey Everyone! New to the forum but I’ve been playing on OGS for a bit. I have started a new Go club in Dayton Oh, aptly named “The Dayton Go Club” haha. We have a few members who have been meeting up for a few weeks now, and im hoping we can get new members from the area who are looking to play!

If you are in the area and want to meetup with us, we meet on the first and third Sunday of the month, at the Dayton Metro Library downtown! I recommend joining our discord, as thats the primary way I schedule meetups and whatnot. All of our links are on our website: https://daytongo.club

Unfortunately the person who ran the last club moved out of the country well before I started playing, but im hoping that we can keep this one running for quite awhile :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is that it? It looks gorgeous!

3 Likes

It is!

The city dumped a ton of money into the Libraries, and all of them have been completely rebuilt in the last few years. They are really nice, and they have a ton of space of meetups and the like.

We play over by the large window on the 2nd floor that overlooks the courtyard. Its a really relaxing spot to get our games in :smile:

4 Likes