New OGS Version! - Thanks for all the Feedback! - Please give us time! :-)

I just wanted to drop a thank you to all you people out there, who have helped us in the Beta, who have helped us over the last 24 hours and who will help us in the weeks to come!

We really appreciate your feedback (negative and positive!), and the Developers are full-time working on all the bugs and critical points you have found on online-go.com. We are reading all of your forum posts and will react to them as soon as possible. :smiley:

And please do give us some time to fix all the stuff that isn’t 100% working yet. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is there a bug tracker or other formal feedback system for submitting bug reports?

1 Like

At the moment, no. You can post any bugs that you find into the forums. It will be read and dealt with. :smiley:

2 Likes

New site looks great (and finally it is playable on my android mobile), a big thank you to the developers that have put time and effort to make user experience better, and I don’t doubt they will keep polishing it in the future! :smiley: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes, everything will be polished over the next months. :slight_smile: