New Werewolf Game

I like polls because a) we know what everybody is doing, so more information is available, and b) you can try to convince people to do things (with PM’s you don’t know what people are doing so you can’t convince them)
Edit - wait, are the people public, and are the results shown openly?

4 Likes

If you are talking about the polls I made right now, they are not public(partly because I didn’t think about that or pay attention to that while making it). I could do either for the polls for voting, but it seems that the preference is public so that is what I will do. I am also tired of waiting for the first poll to auto close on the 31st, so I am going to close it right now. Ok, I just did, and it seems like everyone is fine with a start time of May 1st(well at least for my time it is May 1st). That will be when we start.

4 Likes

I’m talking about the voting poll for the Werewolf game.
Edit: Yes, I mean the execution poll.

1 Like

Is this what you are looking for? I meant the execution poll in this sentence.

2 Likes

Does anyone care a ton about the theme, or can I make my own theme? I need to decide that soon so I can come up with a story.

1 Like

Go ahead and do what you’re comfortable with.

Here are some suggestions from the last discussion:

What I find more important is to discuss which roles we want in the game, and how they function.

4 Likes

I think the timing of the last game worked well, what does everyone else say? 48 hr day, 24hr night. Doing what I am comfortable with :wink:
Rules are not always easy to come up with, but I will have to look at all of the different possible roles to see what I should ask about.

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t have enough time for this atm. (Being a vampire takes a lot of time if you have to read everything again to avoid getting caught up in lies.)

3 Likes

“Should we have polls”

All of these are yes or no answers. The rest of the options are just there so I can see the results after I vote. They are also in different messages because otherwise it keeps giving me an error message. That is also why I didn’t post them last night.

Should we have a protector?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Should we have an inspector?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Should we have a reviver?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Should we have an assaulter?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

If everyone is ok with it, I think we should have 2 enemies again. In my opinion, that number works well for this amount of people.

Is everyone good with that?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m not sure whether good guys should have all of inspector, protector and assaulter.
And how many are we going to be?
I’m ok with any decision tho.

3 Likes

Gia is right.
I think it depends all very much on the number of players, and then you should imho make a proposal for a setup (or maybe two slightly different proposals) and see if we’re all fine with it.

4 Likes

Perhaps two inspectors? One for the good guys and one for the bad guys?

What would the bad inspector find out?

Special roles, to give them an edge in deciding who to murder first?

Hm, I’d like that role if we also had a cloaker. But only if that role had no other powers and transferability. Otherwise good guys are just done for.
It depends on how many we are going to be.

3 Likes

I like the idea of a cloaker, someone who can put a “cloak” over another player, which makes them appear to be a different role.

1 Like