0 voters

What one do you want the least?

• Protector
  • Reviver
  • Detective
  • Assaulter
  • Cloaker

0 voters

If we have a cloaker, should we have an enemy detective?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

What is a “reviewer” vs “inspector”? It’s difficult to vote without understanding what these exactly mean.

With so few players, we cannot have too many wolves. Maybe just 1 or 2 if there are only 7 players, since otherwise the game would be over very quickly. I also think that having some special roles to help the villagers is key to preventing the game from being over too soon.

4 Likes

Descriptions:

A reviver can revive the dead(I don’t think I ever said reviewer, but if I did it was me misspelling reviver).
An inspector can inspect people to find out their role or if they are good/evil.
A protector can protect someone from dying overnight by the enemies.
A cloaker would hide the role of someone(probably only needed if there were enemy inspectors).
An assaulter can attack someone either when they die, or as a suicidal move.

Do these descriptions help at all? Hopefully they do.

3 Likes

I misread “reviver” as “reviewer”

1 Like

I think after that poll we just had, we need to decide what type of each role it is and the rules behind that.

@Vsotvep, do you care if I copy some of the roles/descriptions you used(I will otherwise either attempt to phrase it in my own words or if I am feeling confident, create an original description(which would probably suck and so I don’t feel confident. No one has to hear my terrible description of Warframe), also then I would have to come up with new names too, which I don’t mind doing, but it would be easier to use yours).

I chose my names to fit the theme of a medieval castle with a vampire infestation. If your campaign game is set in a different place / time period / etc., then I would pick different names.

As for the rules, feel free to copy what you want. If you start with a concept version, we can always discuss it further to fix the holes (where the rain gets in, stops my mind from wandering, where it will go~~~)

1 Like

If I want it to be set in the ocean, what could my theme be besides pirates? I decided I wanted the ocean, but pirates are too common/obvious.

Mermaids, Triton, Poseidon.

Or.

We could be plain ol’ sharks and fish. And shrimps.

2 Likes

Also I just decided tomorrow I’m making octopus in vinegar.

You mean, easy for everybody to improvise with? Werewolves and Vampires are pretty common / obvious as well, which makes it easier to roll play

But if I do pirates, who can the enemies be besides the navy? That is just copying practically. Also Gia, I like your sharks/fish/shrimp idea, but knowing myself, I would be beating myself up inside that the sharks and the fish don’t look the same so the fish could just swim away from the sharks, but then they all look the same in role playing.
Werewolves and vampires are common, easy to blend in/look similar, and they are enemies. Also it is not copying because there are so many different stories with them in the story that have all sorts of plot twists.

(totally ripping off some idea, but I don’t remember from where)

We are all a pirate crew. Some of us are cursed and become ghosts/whatever and need to curse everyone so we can dig for a treasure that is unavailable to humans.

But.
We could be deep sea creatures where we only have sound and don’t know what each other looks like. And shrimps.

3 Likes

Yes. I like this idea :smiley: Can I use it?

2 Likes

No. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I came up with a new idea. There are clouds, the evil people are the storm clouds and they evaporate or electrocute the white and fluffy clouds. You would then vote to see who you banish into the little box to never be seen again.

I just decided that sounds so weird and no one would want my weird ideas. Sorry.

3 Likes

um… no?

Is this agreeing or disagreeing with me?

On another note, I came up with another story idea, although it is kind of weird too. We could all be rats/mice in a random house with mouse traps, just trying to get random food in the house, and the enemies could be the people that push people into the traps so they can get more food from the house because there are less other people eating the food hidden in the house.
I like that idea better than my cloud idea. My cloud idea was just weird and random.

3 Likes

I think this would be bad, because the rats / mice don’t harm each other.

They push each other into the traps. I know it is stupid. I will come up with something new.

1 Like