An update has been deployed on Beta.
- Numeric labelling of variations
- Variations take the next number, when added
- Marking of the board with alpha labels (contrived example)
- Support for “Pass” in sequences
- Descriptive tags for outcome result of joseki
- Filter by outcome result
- Summation of continuations by outcome result
- Phone layout somewhat improved
- Throbbers all over the place.
The icon for the continuation summary pane is misplacedOoo! @anoek deployed the fix as a typed this!
The summation pane entries are not in the “right” order (in fact, they are randomly placed at the moment)Fixed, for next release
“Reset” button hot area too close to backstep buttonFixed, for next release
Back on empty board then place stone arrives at empty board, not “explore”Fixed, for next release
Pass + back doesn’t work properlyFixed, for next release
Back leaves old variation colourFixed, for next release
Pass + Play mode doesn’t work properlyFixed, for next relese
Improvements for later:
- Variation numbers should arrange themselves better when you change one
- You should be able to filter for more than one tag at a time
- Safari on a phone display gets messed up with continuations and description overlapping (shunuito)
As always, testing and feedback welcome.