OGS not loading

Do you all happen to be using the same ISP?

Nope, 3 different.

Whelp, very strange, I’m afraid there’s nothing more I can do from my end, something outside of the OGS system is apparently truncating that file somehow, which shouldn’t really be possible since everything is encrypted, but yet something is. I would suspect cloudflare because of that, but the cache has been purged and it’s a fresh file now, so not sure what to do if that didn’t fix it. There’s no notable drop in activity on the site so it appears to be isolated to you and your friends devices.

Hopefully whatever is wrong will resolve itself I guess?

Lets hope :frowning:

Thank you for your time.

Sounds like an issue with the local data repository. I’ve had this issue happen before on StackOverflow, where some of the JS I was getting was truncated by the CDN and broke the site for me for a few days.

Unfortunately, I’m not sure there’s a way to fix it beyond “wait for the CDN to update the local copy of the file.” I don’t have that much experience actually fixing these issues, so I’m not sure how the CDN handles local versions of files, or if there’s a way to make them speed things up.

Fortunately, they’ll update the file in the next few days and the problem will go away.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll be waiting for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also have really bad experience after last changes. The game is not loading after somebody accept challenge.