[on OGS] European Women’s Championship 2021

https://gocentre.londongo.club/events/ewc-2021/

Date(s) - 04/09/2021 - 06/09/2021

List of pre-registered players: European Women’s Championship 2021 – London Go Centre

Registration is open now (if the link doesn’t work, please see below) and closes on Saturday 28th August 2021, one week before the start of the tournament.

Online anti-cheating measures will be in place for this tournament, including random analysis of games by our consultant, Antti Törmänen 1p.
All players must video record their play (example video ) and be able to provide these on request.

6 Likes

Seems like a good idea, you have the ability to do so yourself, I believe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like no one made it yet, so I’ll have to.

Currently we have

29 attending from 12 countries (18 August 2021) including 0 private entries

2 Likes

It’s useless if you only want to win. It’s very useful if you want to play stronger opponents on even.

2 Likes

Doesn’t happen as much with McMahon pairing though. (Rank and tournament size dependent I suppose)

Really when the tournament has McMahon pairing and you’re not above the bar, you’re going into it do something like (a) play some serious/competitive games (b) possibly improve rating (c) go for smaller prize like all wins (d) just for fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its happening this weekend ^^

3 Likes

Googlrrr… Any list of the games or the players here on OGS? I can search the games then by myself

You can visit the group European Women's Championship 2021. There you see a list of all active games.

Google is not for me.

The results got confirmed, Dina Burdakova won her 2nd european championship! Congratulations!

3 Likes